I don’t know what are you going to think about this, but I’d say that we mostly agreed to this. As a mom of 4, I still can’t describe how does it feel, how happy we are, and how we managed to survive throughout the year and knowing that the we and our baby are healthy and the due of the birth are coming up really soon.
Showering the mom-to-be and her impending baby isn’t only helping her to keep strong, but it’s also an act of showing our biggest support and love in form of gift for them. If you are thinking of hosting Baby shower for yourself or showering for your sister, I think you need to consider this ones!
They come in very simple and neat design. It’s a perfect example of when in doubt, simple is better! There is beauty in simplicity. The invites don’t have that elaborated element adorning it. It just a simple pink layer as its background, along with bubbly pink cloud-like text box design and super cute My Little Pony’s characters. There is an even a cute hand drawn ribbon to put your wording.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- To make your card looks like done by the professional, you can optimize your effort by buying either Cardstock or Cotton paper to help your special invites deliver sturdy and versatile feels, which makes it brilliant party favors and can be used as future references for your guest.