The night crawler has returned! Yeah! Monsters, Inc.’s Jokersters returned to Cinema in July of last year. Although not much has changed, the University’s background ensures that the monster is still beloved by many.
The power of Monstropolis is huge and quickly influenced parents to take this as the perfect theme for their kid’s birthday. Both this and “Halloween” do have a kind of similar silly vibe and for this reason, this month will be a great time to host a spooky Monster themed birthday party. This following invitation ideas will help you host the party in style!
I got a mix of cartoon drawing style and some colorful color scheme that’s definitely lifting the mood of your party. This idea had come two days ago, it was right after taking by little girl to sleep. I started designing the invite with pale yellow background and sprinkled some hand drawn watercolor dots.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF INVITATION HERE
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.
Leave a Reply