Hello, everyone! Yesterday, I went to my close friend’s apartment, as her husband was secretly inviting me, husband, and others to come at their place. He hosted a cute – mini party to shower his lovely wife and their baby that is scheduled to be born in less than six weeks.
I have to brag here a bit because I gave my invitation card design to him so he can use it to invite everyone with proud that he had a good sense of design and art. Do you want to see it? I made another version from that, and here they are,
For my friend’s party, I made a unique Boho Floral themed invitation card, that went well with his mini Baby shower event. This Boho Floral has slightly different elements to it. For today’s design, I added a new thing to the card, which is Gold “Hexagon” shaped text frame, this item is very useful to highlight all information about your upcoming party, so they will give more attention to it.
The other elements almost the same as what was my previous design had, but of course, there must be some modification to it. For example, I added a couple of new Flower decorations to the card, and it has slightly “Rustic” element that makes it looks even better.
How to Download
- At the end of each articles, we are going to put the download button, click that (Above), and wait for seconds.
- You should see “Google drive download menu” by now.
- Click download, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app.
- Unpack/open the file with Rar file opener, then open the Fonts
- Install all provided fonts, it won’t take so much times to do it.
- Open and insert your text with Microsoft Word.
- Print it on cardstock paper (5×7).
Leave a Reply