An Invitation Card is an instrument to invite individuals to your special events. Let’s say you are hosting sort of Birthday celebration for your son/daughter, everyone that knows you well, such as your family, friends as well as neighbors, they will appreciate your kindness to also invite them to your party. They think that they really are notable individual for you.
Did you get the idea? If you did, we got something for you, and I’m pretty sure that both you and your guests will be falling in love with this Magnolia themed invitation card. These following were set as examples for Wedding event, but in fact, you can use it in various events.
Magnolias are one of the best “floral” element for Wedding, and you can see that through various parties that usually celebrities had. This templates are able to deliver the message of your party to your guests through its simplicity. White rectangle box will be the place where all your party information will be displayed so neatly.
It has dark-slate background, this color was featured on 2019’s best color for Industrial design. On top of them or underneath the white boxes, you will get gorgeous Magnolias, comes in White-Pinkish color, and some of them also had Oil-painted finish, which is great for today’s standard, that pushes you to love more about “Art” or having “Artsy” element for at least.
DOWNLOAD MAGNOLIA TEMPLATES HERE
- Move your mouse pointer onto the download button above.
- Left click the button – wait for a second, as your browser will open a new tab and it will open Google Drive page.
- Left click another (Download) button, then locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Extract the file (Unpacking), with any Rar file opener, then go to Fonts folder, those fonts need to be installed so the template could be displayed correctly as shown in the preview.
- Our template is editable with Microsoft Word, so you need that apps, at least the 2007 version or above.
- Print the template you’d like to use on cardstock paper.
Leave a Reply