Minecraft Birthday Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Hello, in previous article, I’ve been sharing two of my latest design, which you can use it for your upcoming “Bridal” shower party, and for one of them, it will be great your little boy birthday, as how much loves he poured into his construction truck-toys. Anyway, for today’s design, I’ve done something that a bit similar to the last one, as it meant for our little boy.
This template was inspired from one of my own son’ favorite game, yup! My son does loves it so much, he spends almost his entire weekend playing Minecraft with my husband. Thus, this Minecraft was on my top to-do lists, and you know, this one is gain so much attention, lately. You could easily see it, like in your Instagram, Twitter, or any social media platform that you’re using.
With that being said. I’ll show and tell you, why you need this one as your final invitation card. First thing first, this template has six different models, and each have “Pixel” or “Pixelated” kind of border, it looks so damn cool, doesn’t it? Not only that, you also got a plenty of other things, such as “Minecraft” iconic logo (The OG, Dungeon, and special Jungle awakens), some graphics of its characters. Last but not least, I’ve been providing a couple of good, super-awesome looking fonts for you, and all you need is downloading the template, install all the fonts, and do some editing on it. How simple is that? Absolutely.
I’ve a couple tips for you, go check it out, and sure it will help you a lot.
What to do
- Firstly, click the download link above (Blue-Highlighted text).
- Wait for a second, and you’re going to see Google drive.
- Click the “Red” download button, and locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” or click save, and the download process will begin shortly.
b. Read this (Important)
- All files were archived into Rar file, so extract it first (Using Winrar/7zip).
- Install all fonts, and open the file/template with Ms. Word.
- To insert new text-box, go to Insert > Text-Box > Simple Text Box
- If you done with the customization, you need to prepare and buy some printing paper, my best recommendation is either Card-stock or Cotton paper.
- To print the template, go to File > Print > Set all the Printing Options > Enter.