What it takes to create or craft an invitation card? The answer is pretty simple, by the way. First of all, you’re going to need the “sketch” of how your invitation card will look like, and fill it up with all elements based on previous sketch you have made.
For beginner, this one is a little bit tricky and could waste so much time. Fortunately, there are tons of website that provides invitation card templates, like us, who provides almost everything you need. In this article, we’ve a few samples for you; Modern Floral invitation card templates, perfect for various events, such as Wedding, Birthday, Baby Shower and so on.
What will you get when you use this template?
In general, you will get six template designs and what does it means? It means, you will get plenty of options to go for, as it’s editable, you can do almost everything to this template, like replacing the Font-styles, background, adding a new element and so forth. Each templates will be packed with gorgeous Floral Bouquet, underneath the White Rectangle Text Box.
The Rectangle Text Box will accommodate all your party information, I’ve made it pretty neatly, so somehow, it will be looking so damn elegant and classy. You can replace all the sample texts with your own with Microsoft Word, because it’s editable with Ms. Word 2007 or above.
How to Download
- (See above) for the download button > Click that > Wait for a seconds.
- Soon after you clicked that, Google drive page will appear.
- Then click Download > Locate where you want the file to be saved > Enter or Save.
- Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
- Open the template you’d like to use and insert your text or information.
- Don’t forget to gradually save your document every time you make some changes.
- Print the file on 5×7 Card-stock paper.