Hello, everyone! Good to see you again through this article. Can I ask you something? Really? Okay. What will you do for the next summer? Do you have something in mind? Maybe like hosting a mini event with your friends or if you’re a couple who wants to get married next year, summer could be the perfect time to do that.
Since we’re talking about Summer, green leaves are one of the best things that make us missing it so bad. Green leaves, such as Palm, Monstera (Originally named as Swiss Cheese Plant), Eucalyptus and others, were so popular, and now it’s time for them to gain their fame again. They’re perfect for “decoration” element, for Wedding, and such related events. Here, in this site, we’re going to show you, how beautiful “Greenery” or “Tropical” theme for your party invitation card design.
It looks so beautiful, isn’t it? It captures almost every aspect that makes “tropical” leaves do look so astonishing. Each cards not only have sample text for your party information, but also decorated with exotic leaves that I said before, such as Green Monstera, Palm leaves, and so forth.
How to Download
- First of all, you’re going to need a link to get access into our Google drive storage.
- To get access, click the download button in above, and wait for a while.
- Once you landed on Google drive page, click Download > Locate the folder > Save or Enter.
- The download process will be automatically started, if not, do the whole process once more.
- Open the file (using WinRar or any Rar file opener), then open the Fonts folder, in that folder, you’re going to get bunch of font files, install all.
- If it’s done, now you can open the file with Microsoft Word, and by installing all fonts like what I said in above, you won’t get error messages like (Missing Fonts, and others).
- Insert your text and after that, print the template on 5×7 printing paper. Cardstock is the best one you can get, but there are many other type of paper, such as Linen, Cotton, Kraft, Standard text paper, and so on.