Is your child throwing their first slumber or pajama party? Or perhaps you have a child who wants to shake things up the next time their friends stay up until midnight giggling about anything? In any case, we’ve all been there, and you should have given him/her permission to invite their friends for fun sleepover activities and to celebrate your child’s birthday.
Continue reading to learn about my invitation ideas that will keep kids happy and engaged until it’s time to (hopefully!) go to bed.
This invitation template has a pretty unique yet adorable concept to resemble everything that must be present at a pajama party. The invitation has been decorated with a nice touch of polka dot pattern decorated its background design and some other knick-knacks, such as cute cartoon illustrations of Pillow and Popcorn. In addition, I made a fairly large space to accommodate all of the details of your party, such as Where, When, What, and so on.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF INVITATION HERE
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.
Leave a Reply