Pastel? What makes pastel good for design? Pastels remain a staple of many modern artists nowadays because of its wide range of both bright and soft colors. The most popular pastel colors of the year have been millennial pink, French lilac, light azure, creamy mint, and whimsy yellow. All these colors are just a slight variation from the standard pattern of colors. This color combination also works great for decorating your party invitation card, especially if you combine it with Floral elements like these,
What is on your thought? It looks beautiful, doesn’t it? You won’t regret picking this design for your upcoming party, I can guarantee that. You will get it decorated with flawless elements, such as French Lilac Roses, Pastel Orange Roses, Ash gray background, and so forth.
In addition, to make it even better, you also got Minimalist, Circle Shaped Text-Box, this is the place where all the party information you had will be displayed neatly. Wait, you don’t have to worry whether you can customize it or not, because I’ve made it possible for you. Our template is editable with Microsoft Word, so most of you are able to do it, or if you can’t, you can easily find tons of information on Internet for that.
- All templates and materials were stored in our Google drive, and to gain access of it, you need to click the download link that we’ve provided and placed it above.
- That link and file are 100% safe from virus, so no-need to worry about that.
- To download the file, as you can see, there is another, download button and Drop-down arrow, click one of them to download our templates.
What should you do next?
- Unpack the file and open the fonts folder, those are fonts that is required to make the template is displayed correctly.
- If you done with that, then move back to where all the templates placed, and open template you’d like to use with Microsoft Word 2007 (At least) or above.
- Print the template on any printing paper, it could be cardstock, cotton, linen, or even standard text paper.