Looking for great inspiration for your daughter’s birthday? Or celebrating her first milestone with baby shower bash? Hmm. What could it be? If your daughter loves her pink dress so much and proudly wearing her gold crown around, then, why not throwing with those two element in mind? (Pink and Gold). Maybe this following ideas could give you an insight. (See below).
I bet most of you have already seen Minnie in many upon many birthday parties, wasn’t it? Minnie has growth bigger and bigger toward each years since its first released back in 50’s (If I’m not mistaken). Today’s design will have Minnie surrounded by pink and gold elements that is greatly effective to attract everyone’s attention, especially your daughter’s friends at school, don’t forget to invite them! Since the main purpose of the party is to make your daughter happy, and share the happiness with all her loved ones.
Pink layer on its background was featured on best Pink, color of the year in 2017. There are also three eclipse shape in Pale Pink, Blossom Pink, and the last one, even has Gold glitter texture in it. Those were gathered to form unique and beautiful Polka dots pattern, surrounding with gorgeous Bracket frame for your party information and adorable Minnie Mouse graphics.
How to Download
- First of all, you’re going to need a link to get access into our Google drive storage.
- To get access, click the download button in above, and wait for a while.
- Once you landed on Google drive page, click Download > Locate the folder > Save or Enter.
- The download process will be automatically started, if not, do the whole process once more.
- Open the file (using WinRar or any Rar file opener), then open the Fonts folder, in that folder, you’re going to get bunch of font files, install all.
- If it’s done, now you can open the file with Microsoft Word, and by installing all fonts like what I said in above, you won’t get error messages like (Missing Fonts, and others).