Since we watched March of the Penguins last summer, my youngest has developed an intense obsession with penguins. It’s all about penguins, and everything must be penguin-themed! This kid is absolutely crazy about them. So, he’s been expressing his desire for a penguin party for almost a year now! I’ve had plenty of time to brainstorm penguin party ideas, and we had a fantastic time at his fourth birthday celebration.
To kick off the decoration for our penguin party, my first thought was to create these penguin party lanterns and invitations! And I’ve even crafted a couple of designs for you!
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.