Yesterday, I posted six beautiful templates for our Summer Party, and what do we have here? It’s kinda similar to the last one. I decided to make another “Summer” related invitation card, so today we’ve these awesome, Pool party themed invitation card. You can do whatever you want to this, (For personal use only), and you don’t need to use Adobe Photoshop, in order to edit and insert all information.
Because our template has been made with Ms. Word, so you can do it as well. It will be much easier for you to nail it, and I bet you can finish it in just a couple of minutes, or maybe for an hour max.
This template will amaze everyone in your guest list. Judging by how it looks, I bet everyone will get the idea how awesome your party is going to be, and can’t wait to see it. Our Pool party invitation card is great for DIY lover out there, as you can do pretty much everything at home. By the way, as we can see, there are six different models, each have beautiful Wave pattern background and other cool stuff, like cool graphic of kids holding surf board, or two little girl relaxing underneath the sun on top of swimming rings and so forth.
Don’t leave your seat yet, because I’ve wrote a couple of instructions and tips in down below.
How to Download:
- In above this instructions, there is a download button, click that, and wait for a moment.
- Your browser will be opening a new tab and directing you to Google Drive Page, then click the “red” download button.
- Locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is.
- Tap “Enter” key and the download process will begin shortly after.
- Unpack the file, then install all fonts inside the “Fonts” folder, it won’t take a lot of time, so don’t worry about that.
- Open the file with Ms. Word with at least 2007 or later version.
- When everything is done, you need to buy card-stock paper, and print the template file on that.
Leave a Reply