Look at this super-cool invitation card, are you sure you want to skip these one? Ha-ha. Anyway, last time I’ve posted a couple of templates, in case you’re missing it, you can see that here. Okay, let’s talk a bit about the what makes today’s design is perfect for you.
Today’s design was inspired from PUBG, have you heard this one? Yeah, that’s true. Even my little boys really enjoyed playing this one on their holiday. I’ve made six of them, and it have included in the package, and it’s free though. Even you can customize it almost whatever you want, as it’s easy to do, because I made it with Microsoft Word, and you can do it as well.
On each templates, as we can see, there is an awesome images of battlefield scene from the actual Game, and at the bottom of the card, you will have a plenty large space to accommodate all the party information you had. Are you ready to create your own invitation card? Alright. Make sure to check a couple instructions and tips that I’ve wrote in down below.
- The download button is placed above this instructions, click that button and wait for a seconds.
- Google drive page will appear, then click the “Download” button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be saved, and tap “Enter”.
- The download will begin shortly.
- Extract/unarchive the file (Using WinRAR) and don’t forget install all fonts inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Now you can begin the editing process, there is no exact version needed to open this file, but at least you do open it with 2007 version or above.
- To replace or add new text, you need to add another text box or if you want to replace the pre-existing text, then you need to edit it.
- To add new Text-Box, Go to Insert > Text Box (Click the dropdown arrow) > Simple Text Box.
- To replace text inside any boxes, you need to move your mouse pointer to the middle of the box until you see “I”, click it and type your text.