When was Rose Gold in everyone’s talk?
The first used of Rose gold could be traced back as early as in early 19th century. Russian renowned jeweler Carl Faberge in his infamous Faberge Eggs, as was known as Russian Gold. Rose gold later gained another popularity in the United Stated during the release of iPhone 6s model, and becomes Worldwide phenomenon, even this also got its impact on Wedding industry. Many couples started to order their engagement or wedding rings and fine jewelry in Rose Gold finished.
In 2019, Rose Gold standing still on top 5 elements for Wedding and Anniversary celebration. Well, that being said, I want to take part in this “viral”, by creating six templates invitation cards and providing it for free.
As we can see, slate colored background is the main layer of this card. This is very useful to make another elements shines more. Because Rose Gold is somehow related to Modern design, I decided to support it by adding Rose Gold Geometric Pattern & Flowers, not only to decorate the card, but also highlight your texts. This one is the most unique design I have done so far, and I hope you enjoyed it.
Our template was created using Microsoft Word 2019, but if you only had the older version, let’s say, you had the 2007 version installed in your device, that’s fine, and it’s capable enough to help you insert your text.
DOWNLOAD ROSE GOLD FLORAL TEMPLATES HERE
- We provide our templates for free, and to support “easy-to-access”, we decided to put all of our templates in Google Drive.
- So, click the download button above this instruction, and you will get the access to our Google drive storage.
- In that page, click download > locate where you want the file will be saved
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it with Ms. Word, as it’s editable with Ms. Word.
- It would be better if you can get some information about “Printing Paper”, that suit your need as well as your budget.
- Mostly, people are going to pick either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper. Around 80-100 lbs.
Leave a Reply