We loved all of the gold used at this glamorous Gold Princess Baby Shower! We have gathered every elements beautifully into a whole new stunning invitation card design, sure your event will be overflowed with elegance and beauty. You can see all the details of what makes today design so beautiful,
Pink and glitter are all we need to “beautify” your party and its invitation card. Actually, making or creating invitation card isn’t that hard, especially if you’re using our template as the final draft. Since it’s editable with Microsoft Word, it means you can transform this Royal Princess invitation card even better by adding your magic touch.
This cards were mostly made in landscape orientation, but I decided to make another one with portrait orientation, so you can get the idea how it looks in portrait. For me, it looks great in landscape, since you will get more room for your party information or details, as well as there is place where you can insert picture or photo into the template. Can you imagine how beautiful your card is going to be? Surrounding with Gold Glitter elements and also has cute background color (Salmon Pink).
- We provide our templates for free, and to support “easy-to-access”, we decided to put all of our templates in Google Drive.
- So, click the download button above this instruction, and you will get the access to our Google drive storage.
- In that page, click download > locate where you want the file will be saved
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will be automatically started.
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it with Ms. Word, as it’s editable with Ms. Word.
- It would be better if you can get some information about “Printing Paper”, that suit your need as well as your budget.
- Mostly, people are going to pick either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper. Around 80-100 lbs.