This article will help you to create your first invitation card. “I don’t even have Photoshop; do I have to use that apps or can I do that without that apps? Absolutely. We won’t strict your ability to enhance the template even better. Our template is editable with Microsoft Word, so most of you are able to access and do bunch of things to our templates.
In today’s article, we will share this, Rustic Bloom invitation card templates, which the most recent collection in our design board. It has future-proof design, I’m sure that this following templates still sustaining its beauty and hype, even for the next year or more. Can’t wait to see it, don’t you? Here they are,
It features the classy looking design from Modern style design, and combined with the-one-and-only Floral elements to spice up the entire design. Let’s talk about one of my favorite element in this template. As we can see, you will get circle shaped Text Box, you also got two different options for that, either the Plain one or the Canvas textured box.
Underneath those text-boxes, your card will be decorated with beautiful custom Floral bouquets, so it will be surrounded with nice, soft or vibrant color (It depends on your final choice). In addition, as our template is editable with Microsoft Word, you can even make your own Flower Bouquet and place it underneath the Text Box. If you want to know how to do it, please read the instruction down below.
How to Download
- Click the provided download button above.
- That link and file are 100% safe from virus, so no-need to worry about that.
- To download the file, as you can see, there is another, Download button and Drop-down arrow, click one of them to download our templates.
How to Insert Text and add another items
- Install all provided fonts first then open the file with Ms. Word 2007 or later.
- To add new text (Not replacing it) as well as add another items, you need Text Box feature from Ms. Word.
- Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple text box or draw your own Text box.