These days, hosting kids’ birthday parties seem a lot more elaborate than what we used to, back then. Now, many parents tend to be passive now, they will hire professional party planner, and it’s a lot easier and simpler than taking everything from scratch, especially if you’re doing it all by yourself.
Let me point out one of the “expensive” item when hosting party. Yup, most of you might already knew that, making invitation card isn’t easy job and if you hand it to Printing shop service, almost 25% of your budget will go there, what a waste, by the way (My personal opinion). To reduce the cost, why don’t you make your own invitation card? Relax, we’ll give you a couple of template designs, and you can use it directly (after you download it) and no-cost for that, because it’s free.
In this article, I’ll give you an authentic, Vintage & Floral themed invitation card. It’s perfect for couples who wants to get married in Modern Wedding style. Each cards will be decorated with Flowers, soft color roses, and it was combined with Rustic Paper Grain texture as the background design. You also have the option to change how your wording will look like, since it’s editable with Ms. Word, it’s possible and a lot easier for you to do it.
- Click the provided download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Unpack the file and install all provided fonts.
- To open our template, you will need Ms. Word (2007 or above), because these day the Ms. Word is completely enough for you to do a simple editing and adding some text.
- For printing material, we suggest you to use cardstock paper, it weighs around 20-80lbs and comes with a variety of textures and colors, you can also go for the glossy paper, as it can absorb inks really well, so your printed image will look sharper.