Picking a baby shower theme is a fun and most stressful part of party planning at the same time. Ha-ha. I feel you, girls. I’ve been experiencing this for 8 years now, and maybe it’s what we usually called it as addiction. Especially when I get to choose and design a couple of invitation card with Wild animals’ theme.
A safari-themed baby shower can set different tone to your party, from a cute and charming, and I’m sure that everyone is going to love it. It’s a great way to celebrate the parents-to-be and the arrival of a new baby. This unique theme is ideal for both baby girl or boy. Do you want to see how my Safari Baby shower invitation card will look like, don’t you? Okay, please have a look at these cutie…
Our Safari Baby features Cute and yet so adorable Cartoon Safari Animals, in such delightful Minimalist design. For the background design, I put Pantone White colored Canvas as its design. For the animals, you will get bunch of them, such as cute Giraffe, Lion, Elephant, and so forth, you can move/copy/replace it to another template you’d like to use, as it’s editable with Ms. Word, it would be much easier for you to nail that.
Free Invitation Templates – Safari Baby Shower Invitations
HOW IT WORKS
A. Download the File
- Click the download button above.
- Wait for a second, and Google drive will be shown shortly.
- Did you see the download button? It has “red” accent. Click that.
- Then tap “Enter” key, and the download process will begin shortly.
- Before begin the customization, you’ll need to extract the file (Using Winrar), and install all the required fonts, to make sure it displays everything like it should be.
- Open the file using Microsoft Word.
- To insert text in pre-existing text-box, move your mouse pointer and point it onto “the center” of the text-box > Click that > Type your text.