Hi, folks! Here are a few things that you can consider before planning how your party invitation card is going to look like. Because today, I’m going to teach you on how to make your own invitation card, and it only takes a couple of minutes to make it happens. Are you ready? Alright, let’s do this.
As we can see, this template features “Watercolor” concept, along with small-part of inspiration from “Peter the Rabbit”. It has six different designs, and each have their own unique designs, such as adorable Bunny holding balloons, and matchy-matchy floral paintings, and last but not least, you also got the aesthetic fonts, as displayed on the preview image.
In addition, starting out from a couple weeks ago, I’ve improved a couple thing in this site, so here they are. Now our template comes with Docx file version, so it will be 100% Editable with MS Word, and it would be good for us though, both for beginner and more advanced user can edit it whatever they want Just by using Microsoft Word, and you could have whatever you want, folks.
A. How to download
Now one of your crucial job is done, and you can jump on another process like downloading and customizing the template. Can’t wait to have this template, right? you can get all of them by free, you just need to:
- Click the download link (Above)
- Wait for a second, and now you should be seeing “G-drive Page”
- Click the “RED” download button, and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
B. How to edit
- Install all fonts inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Open the file, Right-click the file > Open or Open with Ms. Word.
- To add text inside the pre-existing text-box: Click the center of the box, and type your text.
- To add new text-box: Go to Insert > Text box > Simple text box.