Welcome to our site, moms. A lovely blog to inspire moms to see different side of her through loveliness in their lives while channeling their own inner princess alongside their daughters and to be a little more creative when hosting their party as well. So, if you wanted something fun to do with your little girl’s birthday (aka the little princesses), you could potentially pick a Disney princess birthday all day long!
Since there is a lot of ideas on Internet, I’ll point out one for you and this time, I’ll give you 10+ Disney Princess template to help you create your own beautiful party invitation card. Here they are,
However, you could use this idea as a party theme. It’s for your daughter, though, give her the best treatment for her special day and ask her to proudly dress in her dream princess dress and wear the glass shoes. As shown here, this invites have been filled up with all the girl elements. From dusty pink background to colorful garland. Besides that, this Disney also features bunch of illustrations of Disney Princesses like Aurora, Belle, Cinderella and many more. Those illustrations/graphics are rarely seen in public, so it’s great for you to be the first one to use this as your party stationery.
- Click the download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- In order to be able to open the file (JPG), you need one of this apps:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Corel Draw
- Online Image Editor
- If you done with the customization, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, it’d be better if you pick the matte finish one, as the result will get better than using the glossy type of finishes.
- Now hand it to your guest, if it’s possible, it would be better if you are able to send it all to your guests at least one week prior to the day of the event.
Leave a Reply