Stick to the idea of floral, but opt for minimal blooms. This combination works great for various events, except for Winter season. I’d say it’s a bit off for us to use this to add texture and a hint of color into our party without going overboard. Meanwhile, this White Daffodil is the perfect example of party invitation that’s not only great for any season, it also works great for an elegant or vintage affair.
The featured watercolor painting and Jewel Accent in overall design and glittery Champagne gold splatter that sets behind the classic invitation that is framed with detailed corners is certain to impress all your guests no matter what time of year.
Simplicity is elegant, so does this collection, elegance at its finest! I think that’s the best way to depict how stunning this invitation template is. Packed with great details, from the top – to the bottom. The watercolor Daffodil does make much difference, and this was my final choice for today’s design, as it does look better with solid white color and instead, I preferred to use color black and the gold splatter.
How to Download Our Templates
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- To print:
- Word/Photoshop: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).