I’ve written as many as hundreds of articles here in this site, covering fabulous ideas to have for decorating various invitation card. For today, you are going to see the latest items in my design board. It was none other than this stunning Pastel Spring Floral themed birthday invitation card. Please have a look at the following templates and tell me your opinions.
I love everything in this template, from its color palette to the decoration elements. The entire card was painted using soft color palette, it does look great and suitable for Modern events. Your text basically will be surrounded by not only unique, but also stunning Floral painting in watercolor design.
There are many of them, such as Roses, Magnolia, Sunflowers and so forth. Those are the “main elements” to the card, and the addition part was the text box right at the middle or center of the card. Those boxes will accommodate any detailed information of when your party is going to be held, where the party is taking place and so on. You can write as many information as you want, since I think it’s more than enough to fit all of your party information.
Anyway, please don’t forget to read the whole article, since I’ve written a couple instructions down below. It will help you to know how to download the file in the easiest way. So, make sure to check it out.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.