Now we’re in Winter, the wind will be blowing cool air, the snow stars to drizzle and transform your backyard into white field. For many of us, we may think this is not great time to host your event, and start to pack it for the next summer, when the day gets warmer and the sun is shining brightly. I agree with you, everyone, and speaking of what should you get for the next summer, this Summer Garden invitation card could be the one you’re always looking for.
In Summer, you will be pleased when you’re passing a beautiful park, filled with various flowers, in vibrant colors and fragrant blooms. Inspired by that, this following Summer Garden were made, and you can’t ignore how great they are for your future summer event. It has vintage yet classy design, as we can see, there is white stripes at the center, splitting up the card into two sides. Write your party information there, and use the provided fonts, so it will be matching with other elements.
As I mentioned above, the card is look like having two sides, which both sides will be packed with beautiful flower decorations. It was drawn in beautiful Watercolor style and painted in soft color finished. Why I decided to go with soft-color scheme? The answer is, according to Pantone’s color of the year, those color were great and still in everyone’s mind, at least until 2021.
Here are a few things you need to do:
I will make it as simple & short as possible, so you won’t get bored to see this.
- Downloading the template. You should saw big download button above this instruction, once you clicked that, you will be directed to the Google Drive Page.
- Editing. You need Microsoft Word 2007 version or above
- All text in this templates were placed inside one of Ms. Word new features, it’s called as Text Box.
- To add new text, you need to bring or add another “Text Box”. Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box.
- Printing. Print the template on 5×7 Card-stock or Printing paper.