Our site provides thousands invitation card templates for free, it’s not only made for Wedding, but there are also templates for Birthday, Baby Shower, and others. So, make sure to check other template in our massive design boards.
In the last post, I’ve shared two perfect birthday invitation card templates, you can check that here, We Bare Bears and Space Jam birthday invitations. Today, we are going to go to similar direction to the last one, but for today, we have this adorable and yummy Sweet Treats birthday invitation card. Your party it’s going to be sweet!
These cards are especially great for preschooler, you can invite all of your kid’s friends from his preschool, ask them to come with their parent, so you could have nice talk with other parents and enjoy finger food you have served on the table. This invites have portrait (5×7) orientation, with melting pink (Strawberry) icing border design, colorful sprinkles and some sweet grapefruit.
To show if this is a “Sweet treats” invitations, as we can see, I’ve been trying so hard to gather bunch of graphics of yummy looking dessert such as Waffle with Ice Cream topping, Cupcake, Candy and Donut. Could you imagine how hard it was? trying to not drooling while working on these.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.