Toy Story Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Special themed parties are popping up everywhere these days, especially Toy Story inspired birthday party, this one is also of the most popular party theme lately. So, if you’re thinking about throwing your own, and you’re looking for some inspiration regarding to one of popular party theme, then go for these one. We’ve gathered and designed a bunch of options for color and images to decorate your party invitation card.
I created this design in two days, because you know it right, my laptop is somehow having a glitch that annoys me a lot. Anyway, I’m glad that my husband is willing to help me. Well, two days of work, this template is finally finished, and as you can see this – this design offers a simple decoration with beautiful Cloud and Sky-Blue background. Not only that, you also got the other stuffs, such as adorable “Toy Story’s” characters in cute Baby mode.
Our invitation card template comes in printable format, so you can handle it at your home using a simple app like Microsoft Word. So, despite it’s free, our template is editable with Microsoft word, and I’m sure that most of you are able to do it alone. Okay, before I’m off, I’ve wrote a couple of instructions to help you to download the template, make sure you’re going to check it out.
- The download button is placed above this instructions, click that button and wait for a seconds.
- Google drive page will appear, then click the “Download” button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be saved, and tap “Enter”.
- The download will begin shortly.
- Before you go and buy some printing paper at local store, it’d be better if you find and get some information about it first, so you got the idea and it can reduce a lots of unnecessary time.
- Card-stock paper is definitely the best all rounder material that you can get.
- It may seem a bit pricey but it’s much cheaper than paying someone to design your invitation.