Hi buddies! Today, we’re going to learn how to craft our own party invitation card without having to do bunch of things and spend tons of cash. Yeah, it’s possible though. You’re going to love it, for sure. So, I hope enjoyed reading today’s article, folks.
How do I make my own invitation card?
Actually, there are many ways to be able to do that, but there is one particular thing you need to try. You probably have heard this before, go with the DIY paths, by choosing this path, you definitely have a better chance to nail it with pretty much less-expensive than ordering the custom-printed invitation. If you don’t have any idea about how your card should look like, I’ve got good examples for you; a couple of free design template, in which you can freely have it as the draft of your own party invitation card.
Here they are,
Actually, I did spend a lots of time working for these one. But when I saw the result, it impressed me a lot. This design was inspired from “Tropical” vibe, which is perfect for current weather though. The entire card has been decorated with bunch of “Green Leaves”, such as the gorgeous Monstera, Palm leaves, and even there are couple of animal, that seeing one of them will remind you with “Summer”.
Below you will find step-by-step instructions to download and which paper material is suitable for this occasion, follow this steps:
- Click the provided download link above.
- You’ll be directed to G-drive page.
- Click the “Red” download button, then tap your Enter key or click
- Once the download is finished, as it was archived in Rar file, you’ll need to extract the file (Using WinRar/7zip.
- Don’t forget to install all the “material & tools” that have to be installed first, like fonts and Microsoft Word. After that, you can begin to edit or customize it.
- To add /insert new text-box: Go to Insert > Text box > Simple text box (Or you draw your own text box).
- To replace text inside the pre-existing text-box: Click the center of the box, and type your text. To finish it, press “esc” key.
- Printing Paper: Choose between Text, Cardstock or Glossy paper.