Throw an epic Retro Pacman birthday party for your little gamer!
Have you seen the massive hype of “the rise” of Retro games lately? Yeah, these days, game like Super Mario and Pacman got the so many attentions and now we can pretty much access the game on various platform.
Anyway, through all this hype, Retro concept has gaining new status, because the game is so popular among kids, and they want it in their upcoming birthday party. As a parent, you might feel down right? After hearing your kid’s asking a unique party. Don’t worry, we got your back! Gear up your kid’s birthday with my favorite, Retro Arcade Pacman invitations card! Like the most “Free to play”, this one also “Free to use”. Ha-ha 😀
This template has that kind of cute and unique design, featuring adorable “pixelated” graphics such as Pacman – Ghost, Diamond, Retro game console and more. In addition, I also made a cute text-border with lovely cute dotted-lines and paired it with lovely cute typefaces for the text.
Crafting the Invitation Card
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “EDIT NOW ON CANVA”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You will be directed to Canva page in seconds and now you can instantly edit/customize our template designs and download the file.
- How to download: Move your mouse pointer onto the “File” button (top-right) > Choose Download > Click the Download button.
- If the “editing process” is finished, you should get your supplies
- What do you need to buy?
- Printing Material: Card-stock, or Linen, or Kraft paper
- Some Inks and also napkins
- Ruler & Scissor (If you don’t have it)
- If everything is done. You could print the template using your own printer.