I feel so thankful and blessed to have had so many close friends, family and you, around me, cheering me up even when I wasn’t in good condition or state, like a couple weeks ago. Okay, everyone, good to see you again, and today, I’m going to share six swoon-worthy invitation cards, which has Vintage, Rustic, and Minimal design that no-one is able to resist from its beauty.
For me, my admiration towards Vintage and Floral design is unlimited, it doesn’t matter in what form this element is, it won’t fail to impress me at all. This card will do the same for you, will make your guests amazed even you just delivered it to them.
Your invitation card will have stunning “Font-styles’, and what makes it even better? Those fonts will be filled up nice composition of both its color and small details, with Black color (10% Darker), along with nice outline of Drop Shadow (Dark Slate color).
The wording will be displayed on top of simple yet so elegant, White Rectangle Stripe or Text-Box. The both side will have some decorations, such as Floral elements (Magnolia and Rose). This card also has another great feature of editable with Ms. Word. Can you imagine? You can do all of this stuff at home, alone, or maybe asking some helps to friend or your future-husband that would be better though.
How to Download
- At the end of each articles, we are going to put the download button, click that (Above), and wait for seconds.
- You should see “Google drive download menu” by now.
- Click download, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app.
Here are the things you need to do:
- Unpack/open the file with Rar file opener, then open the Fonts
- Install all provided fonts, it won’t take so much times to do it.
- Open and insert your text with Microsoft Word.
- Print it on cardstock paper (5×7).