Our gallery of easy DIY party invitation is full of creative ways to display your party with blooms, geometric designs, greenery and some other type of elements. Fill your curiosity with our daily dose of template design from creative designer like this following ones,
For a stunning spring centerpiece, we could easily place beautiful some decorations like romantic garland made of beautiful cherry blossom, pink peonies, etc. How about tulip? Doesn’t only look great in all seasons, this flower also loved for its beauty in wedding and birthday stationery. Have you seen it? Lucky for you who haven’t had chance to get see them because I’ve made a couple of templates here for you,
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better (Ex. Cardstock paper).
These DIY floral arrangements even include ideas for elaborating your actual party theme/décor, like the involvement of dark shade and rose gold which gives them, not only luxury feels, but you do also get its elegance from any direction.
I like them all, these watercolor Tulips and some minor details like the overlapping element really creates natural feels that I often don’t see. You can also have room for improve by elaborating the design with elegant typefaces/fonts as shown here, which I did make it looks simple and yet so elegant.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).