If you’re not filling festive with ordinary kids’ party theme like Disney, Superhero or Animal theme birthday party, picking vintage birthday party could solve your problem. It’s not like against the norm, though, it might be different, but, vintage theme like Alice In Wonderland still in parents’ mind till these days and as cheerful as other birthday theme.
Why Alice In Wonderland?
Actually, there is another theme when we’re speaking of Vintage kids’ birthday party, it can be the timeless, The Wizard of Oz or maybe Peter the Rabbit which Beatrix Potter published her book back in 1886. For me, both of them are good but Alice In Wonderland would always be in the number one spot and if you do think the same as me. This Alice In Wonderland …
It’s perfect for you!!! With beautiful and elaborated design. This Alice In Wonderland will look like a painting that’s specially made for your kid’s birthday. The overall design was made in watercolor concept, from the tree, its twigs, branches, leaves and grass. For the Alice In Wonderland’s character, I’ve gathered them as many as I could possible did. So, there are Alice, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat and other characters in this collection.
How to Download
Let’s make it short and easy to understand, so most of you are able to follow it.
- First, you need to right-click each one of your favorite template (preview image).
- Select Save image as and locate the destination folder.
- After that click save or tap enter and now the download process will be automatically started.
- Once the download process is finished, Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
- As there are six template, choose the one that you think it’s your favorite and open it with Ms. Word.
- Print the template on card-stock paper. It is definitely the best all-rounder type of printing paper. Yeah, you need to compensate a bit to spend more of your money for top-notch quality.