Watercolor Baby Elephant Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Come in and please have a look at these one, girls. This one is probably one of the cutest birthday or baby shower invitation card you have ever seen. Unlike others, our template comes with six different designs, as well as one particular good features. What’s that? Starting out from couple weeks ago, I’ve decided to work using Microsoft Word, so the recent templates in this site will have Docx file version. Despite it’s free, it would be much easier for you to nail it, for both beginner and advanced user are able to customize whatever you want.
Anyway, let’s talk a bit more about the details in today’s templates. As we can see, this template is basically “inspired” from today’s trending. Yeah! It has watercolor style decoration, and you can see that through its entire decoration, such as beautiful “Dusty Blue” flowers on the top and bottom section of the card.
In addition, as the main “spotlight” of today’s design. You also got adorable Baby Elephant, which is beautifully hand-drawn with watercolor finished, along with gorgeous Flower wreath and some shades surrounding him. For the wording, I’ve made it for you, and as it has docx file, you can easily adjust or edit it whatever you want though, like replacing the text or even changing the background color.
Now one of your job is done, what’s next?
Actually, you need to download & customize the template,
- Click the download link above (Blue-highlighted text).
- You will be directed to Google drive in seconds. Click the download button, it should be displayed with “Red” color.
- Locate the destination folder, and tap “Enter” to start.
You could easily handle it, right? If you have some doubts or question, please a leave a comment down below, so I could give you better explanation, folks. Okay, before I’m off, I want to give some tips regarding which types of paper that working well with this occasion. Here they are,
- There are many printing paper out there, ranging from 10-cents to $10/piece.
- For most “Home” printer devices, it would be good for you to choose the paper that weight less than 110-120lbs.
- I’d recommend you to pick card-stock paper, as it has good durability, doesn’t bent as easily as normal paper, have various finishes and so forth.