Do you know what’s on the top tier list of The Best Concept for Wedding and Bridal shower party? Yeah, you got it. According to Google, “Watercolor” theme is one of the most demanded concept for numerous party out there, especially for wedding and bridal shower. But it does not rule out the possibility of making it in other type of events, like birthday bash and so forth.
Lucky me, I was able to share it in today’s article. As we can see (See below), this template also comes with “Cactus” as the secondary decorations, but of course, the entire card is filled and painted in such beautiful Watercolor finished. I made it in portrait orientation (5×7 inch format), and for the wording, I certainly made and wrote it with (I think) one my favorite font-styles to date.
In addition, you will get six of them, and It’s easy to customize it, by the way. Because I’ve made it with Microsoft Word, so it has .Docx file, and it means you’re able to do the customization only with Microsoft Word. It sounds so simple, right? Absolutely. By the way, if you want to download it, and can’t be eager to wait to keep this one, please the read the download instruction in down below. I’ve wrote it in a simple way, just in case if you don’t know how to do it.
How to Download
- Click the download link (Above).
- Your browser will open a new tab, and it will direct you to Google drive page, once you land in that page, click the download button.
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
How it works
- Once the download is finished, unarchive the file then install the necessary files (Fonts). 100%-ly save from any virus, so don’t worry about it.
- Then open the file with Ms. Word and now you can start adding your information to the template.
- Before you get to the last step (Printing), find some information related to Printing Paper, so you got the idea before you’re going to stationery shop.