Hello. Good to see you again through this lovely website. In our site, through many ups and downs, we’re always trying to do our best to keep providing beautiful and unique invitation card design. If you are looking for a cute design for your kid’s birthday or baby shower, you can find it here, and somehow, if you are here to find a nice, elegant invitation card for wedding and others, these following items may suit you very well, by the way.
Are you on a tight-budget? Really? If the answer is yes, don’t let that stuff stopping you to pour your effort in making and designing your party invitation card. By using our templates, for example, this Watercolor Floral Wreath, you won’t only skip the long process of sketching and designing, but you can also maintain the production costs as low as possible.
All of these beauties are free (For personal use only), and also editable with Microsoft Word, which means, if you had already installed it in your device (PC, Laptop, Smartphone), you can directly download and edit it. In today’s design, you will get it in portrait orientation, each have unique yet so beautiful wreath, that was made from gorgeous Watercolor Floral.
In addition, you also got the back covered with White Canvas style background, and you can maximize this “digital texture” feature by printing the template on Canvas Textured paper, and the result will be much better than you’ve expected.
How to get this one?
- First, click the download button (Above) and wait for a second, and your browser should have directed you to Google Drive page.
- In that page, you will see the template, it’s Rar file, for one-click download and 100% safe from virus injection.
- To download, move your mouse pointer to Top Right until you see Drop-down arrow, click that and tap Enter to start it.
Here are a few things you need to prepare or get.
- Before you want to print the file, of course you need some printing paper for that.
- And don’t forget to check your printer condition, like how much Ink left, etc.
- Find and get a little information about that. Honestly, I’d say card-stock paper is the best one you can get.
- Other tools: Scissor, Ruler, Cutting Mat, X-acto knife (Optional), and so on.