Considering the big cost of incorporating elaborated party stationery in your wedding suites should be on the top of your list. You can adapt to this common issues by leaning toward trends which is using/incorporating a “template” design. The template here means you are going to use partly-finished invitation card, not just a plain template. To give you a better understanding, as well as reducing your stress in finding the best invitation card for your next event, I’ve made the following ones for you.
This template collection is great for you who wants to host a beautiful celebration with scenic Pine Trees or Pine Cone this winter. As we can see, the entire collection here used watercolor design. Why? One of the reasons the watercolor trend is so popular is because it’s incredibly versatile. You can use a subtle watercolor effect as an accent in a design, create a more elaborate pattern for a background that has a real “wow” factor, or incorporate it as a detailed focal point in your design.
Speaking of the focal point, we can notice it through each elements that I’ve personally placed it here, such as Watercolor Pine Cones/trees, birds and it was also adorned the background. Yep, the rustic background of this collection also featured the watercolor design alongside a little twist of vintage paper texture and grunge effect.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
Best Printing Paper?
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper:
- Text paper: This is the paper you have in your home printer (the ‘letterhead’ paper). It comes in various weights, generally between 20-80 lbs.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent as easy as the text paper). It also comes in various weights, between 45-200 lbs.
Leave a Reply