The meaning behinds tulips is generally portraying the perfect love. Like many flowers, different colors of tulips also often carry their own significance. Red tulips are most strongly associated with true love, while purple symbolizes royalty, and White & Purple tulips are used for a message of forgiveness.
Whether it’s interior design or specified item like invitation card, trends tend to change from one to another very quickly, and for now, Modern design was pushing a new standard in the Industry. Well, you can download our free printable invitation card, which also has “Tulips” as its decorations. (See below).
Our templates come in portrait orientation and 5×7 format, why? Despite it’s free and also editable with Microsoft Word, you can easily gain access to print it on any 5×7 printing paper, such as Card-stock, Cotton and others.
Let’s talk a bit about the detailed part that makes this Watercolor Tulips perfect for you upcoming celebration. To make it easier, I’ll explain it into 2 parts. The first part is the “Tulips”, either on the top left or right, top or bottom, you will be presented with beautiful Tulips, in magnificent Watercolor style and painted in soft-color finished. For the second part is the “Wording”, I’ve wrote a sample for you, you can easily replace it with your own text with Ms. Word 2007 or above.
DOWNLOAD WATERCOLOR TULIPS DOCX HERE
How to download
- Click the provided download button (Above)
- It will direct you to Google-Drive’s download page
- As you can see, the file has been provided in Rar file, it provides secure-download (100% safe from virus) and also easy-to-download, because you don’t have to manually download every single of them.
- To download it, click download and tap Enter to start the download process
How it Works
- Unpack the file once the download is finished, then go to Fonts folder and install all provided fonts.
- To edit or insert your text, you need an apps, and the apps is Microsoft Word, to make sure everything is working properly, you need at least Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- Last but not least, print the template you’d like to use on any 5×7 printing paper. I’d suggest you to pick or use card-stock paper, as it’s the best one you can get.
Leave a Reply