Unlike other, these elegant templates are quite popular among the bride & groom, even for new parent who wants to celebrate their kid’s birthday. How gorgeous is this? Read on and you will know why we called this as our favorite invitation card design for “spring-day” events.
With the cream background and stunning watercolor design, I’d admit that this combination is a great ingredient to boost the birthday galore. The super chic watercolor floral (Magnolia) provides modern styling to the card. At first, I used anemone flowers but I totally wanted something different (I might just have to find another ones). The best part is I was able to get what I wanted to be here easily on Internet, and started to mix-match-put it randomly around the card.
The picturesque looks from Magnolia helps staged each elements in harmony. The astonishing details of the fluffy white petals, with slightly hint of Pink hue here would be perfect to represent the romantic and calming vibes of the springtime bloom which can also be interpreted as great symbol for tight knit relationship as well as love of nature.
As I have mentioned it, don’t forget to put your party detailed information on the designated Text-Box. You could write down some rhyme word as an opening word, then you can fill the rest with the information such as, Where the party is going to be nailed down and so on. Write down the party details in a blank space that we have designed for you. Make sure you also take time when writing your text and you can personalize the text with wide-range of typefaces on Internet.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using our Online Invitation Maker.
- To use our tool: click the provide link above > Open Photo > Select the template.
- To add text: Move your mouse pointer onto the top ribbon > click the “A+ Text” > Add Text > Write Your Text.