Hello. Good to see you again through this article. By the way, we’re going to talk and share something a little bit different compared to the last one, which is stunning Orange Blossom invitation card. Well. We’re hoping you to love today’s article and design, so have a good time.
Theme parties are not just about superheroes and princesses. There are so many options one can choose to celebrate a birthday or a special occasion. You don’t even need a reason to get together with friends; having a theme party and bringing it to life is enough. Here are the most recent designs that I’ve made recently, and sure, everyone wants to be on your guest list when they get to see this.
What makes this Wild One prettier than the rest? First of all, you won’t find something like these, which has unique design, it combines two aspect, Floral and Modern design. Resulting six beautiful invitation card that has White Marble background, Gold Glitter “She’s a wild one”, and also, on each corners, you will get beautiful floral in soft color finished.
How it Works
a. Download the File
- Click the download button above.
- Wait for a second, and Google drive will be shown shortly.
- Did you see the download button? It has “red” accent. Click that.
- Then tap “Enter” key, and the download process will begin shortly.
- Open the file with WinRar or any rar file opener, then move to Fonts folder, open it and install all fonts in there.
- Now, choose your favorite template design that you’d like to use with Microsoft Word (2007 or above).
- To insert text in pre-existing text-box, move your mouse pointer and point it onto “the center” of the text-box > Click that > Type your text.
- Print the finished template on any 5×7 printing paper, Thicker = Better, so I’d recommend you to pick card-stock paper that weighs around (80-110lbs), so you also get luxurious finish to your card.