When it’s so cold outside the winter that you’re worried your toes might get frozen right off, you’re naturally going to spend more time indoors. With all this time spent inside, the little comforts could be replaced by fun and beautiful activities outdoor. Usually we had Pinecone, the mum, thistle and amaryllis, though, the flowers themselves are never stated as complete arrangement that covers what we need for Winter event.
Many perennials, annuals, and shrubs actually bloom in the coldest months of the year, sometimes when there’s still snow on the ground in colder regions. Before adding these plants to your party décor, I think you should see this ones first and get some inspiration from them.
This invitations are perfectly fit to salute the seasonal event, from wedding to birthday party. There’s no rule that says your party invitations must reflect your entire party, but incorporating a couple of seasonal details can be a great place to start. Therefore, this collection was made.
The traditional green and red color palette is popular for September to December event, and there are still so many other color schemes to choose from. Nature is great choice, so does this collection, it features floral like Watercolor Lilies, Anemones, Lilacs, alongside some succulent plants, as the color green helps highlight some elements. The added details like cute forest deer and bird give some twist to the card.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.