Mixing two different color sometime as fun as painting. You can even choose which color you want to mix, but no, we mean mix but not mix like literally mixing two colors into one new color. We just use two colors in one place, like in 10+ Two Colors Floral Wedding Invitation Templates where we use two colors to build the background.
In the top, we choose pink. And because soft pink being choose to picture the romance that comes with it when the weddings start later. Gray on the bottom appears with smokey effect to make it look more artistic. Golden ornaments are there too, like a long sparkling ribbon. They add more color to them, like a treasure in the middle of a garden full of flowers.
Flowers peeking from behind the frame that are being place in the middle, saying hi to whoever receives this invitation. What a pretty invitation, right? And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
Good luck and also have a nice day, stay healthy wherever you are. See you on the next one!