Hi, everyone! Welcome to the best place to go & fun things to have for yours, kids and friends’ birthday! Each day, we will help realize and fulfill any of your bucket-list of stylish birthday party invitation ideas. Today, I’ll help grant your request of colorful PJ Mask birthday party invitation. Here they are,
You can almost have everything settled in place fairly perfect in this collection. From typical birthday party to trendy drive-by party. Isn’t that awesome? Absolutely! Chalkboard background and drawings. Children love bright and colorful stuff, so did this invitation have for you. Invite all your kid’s friends from school to come and serve yummy macarons to them while they’re playing with PJ Masks toys.
This invitation comes in quite simple, not too “over-crowded” with elements. The main layer of this invitation template has colorful characters from PJ Masks, such as Catboy, Owlette and Geckto. Since we definitely need one more thing to complete the jigsaw puzzle, I thought it was necessary to bring and put a cute graphic of car to the card, so it can also be used as drive-by party invitation.
- First and foremost, you need to download the template, and it goes like this:
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, open the file: Make sure you already had installed any one of these, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker. (Click the link to proceed to the editing page).
- If you already had finished everything, from adding your text to the invitation template, now you can print them with your own printer. But please consider to double check the template, just in case there is a flaw in there.