Watercolor paintings are considered a unique way to creatively represent dreams, illusions, emotions, and bright feelings using water-soluble pigments. And it has been used recently also pretty popular for a design. One of the reasons the watercolor trend is so popular is because it’s incredibly versatile. You can use a subtle watercolor effect as an accent in a design, create a more elaborate pattern for a background that has a real “wow” factor, or incorporate it as a detailed focal point in your design.
7+ Simple Watercolor Flowers Birthday Invitation Templates here using the same methods. For your own simple yet elegance birthday invitation card. Although it was drawn by brush and paint, Watercolor Flowers looks much more real and giving off an ease vibes. You can easily combined them with anything that match and here voila! Your birthday invitation card to choose!
A flower with a white bud that its petals was crouching on the inside, not ready to bloom when the autumn not coming any near. Branch that hold the little flowers are there so they won’t be falling down. Leaves that are green and healthy, falling of because of the wind and dancing through the blue splash on the background. Put it everywhere because they can grow just fine and coloring your invitation card pretty!
• Right-click the preview image – select “Save Image As”
• After that, you have to locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (e.g. Desktop or Document).
• Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download process will be automatically started by now.
• Check the file by opening it with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
Tips on how to input :
1. You can add text by opening the file on Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. If you are a beginner and having some difficulty you can use Canva by opening it in your browser with internet connection.
2. If you prefer using smartphone to input the data by adding text on the design, you can try using Phonto. It’s an app that provide many kind of typography that you can used to make your invitation card look more creative!