Celebrating the festive season with a rustic and garden-inspired color palette? Look to neutral hues and creative patterns for your invitations. This invitation is perfect for the modern, design-forward couple. The soft shapes and hues lend a warm and minimalistic feel that can easily set the tone for the special day.
Springtime event? Flowers like Rose, Coneflower and ranunculus are definitely the go-to for many. Girls love the classic, romantic look of a vase jampacked with pretty
dogwood, adding a hint of color along the way. This eight is our latest collection and don’t miss the chance to be the first one who features it.
Do you know why this template design is perfect for you? First of all, you are going to get seven options to choose from. The highlighted parts are the stunning backdrop and text-box where your text is going to be placed. All of them have been perfectly illustrated with the help of enchanting watercolor design and calming soft tones. The floral elements here are not just placed randomly around the card, because each floral placements have the reason, like the one that has beautiful White frame, which I personally tried to resemble the beautiful wedding arch, attached with the beautiful dogwood.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.