I couldn’t recall this memory fairly well and ended up having this question in my mind, “how on earth could I personalize my own part invitation for my kid?”. The reason is because, it seems everything was so hard for me to learn back then. Can you imagine a girl with no history of doing a graphic editing before? and she need to learn it in a day, even for a week.
From that priceless experience, it does affect me so hard, as I have tried to learn how to possibly make any party invitation and provide it for free. Today, you also get a freebies here, what’s in it? How I managed to find and design it? Discover the details, below.
As you can see, this invitation comes up with simply-made design, that takes the “chalkboard’ background as the staple and paired with the rest of the element. I also brought beautiful hand drawn graphics, and in this case, I picked beautiful branches, vines and foliage, to represent the scenic setting in the Raya and the Last Dragon.
Aside from all of that, you will get Raya in a couple of different styles, and sure I won’t be forgotten to dress up her in her extraordinary outfit. How about Sisu and Tuk Tuk? Don’t worry, girl. I also have them included into the template, sadly, I only got one Sisu illustration, but I think it’s good enough for completing the “Triangle” concept of this template (Raya, Sisu and Tuk Tuk).
- Choose your favorite design and left-click the image.
- A new page will appear soon and Right-Click the image.
- Select “Save Image As” – Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “Enter” on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Check your download, and open the file either with Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Print
- Find some information related to Printing Material (E.g. Printing Paper), because there are many of them, so you can match it with your current budget.
- If you want to spend more for the Quality, then go pick the Card-stock paper. It’s completely one of the best paper out there, having premium finish and so forth.