I’m so excited to share my works for my sister’s best friend. If you’ve been following this site for a while, you might be aware that I personally love to myself helping others by making and providing beautiful and cute invites for them.
A few months back prior today’s post, I got a call from my sister, she asked me to meet her at city park and she also wanted to bring her friend and introduce her to me. Her friend was so good person, she’s so smart and cute at the same time. After we had an urgent picnic-time, we bought a couple of strawberry filled bagels and we started talking about the possibility of me on crafting another invitation templates for my sister’s friend. Sure, I did have time for that, and we immediately made it right away.
Today, you’re going to see it, girls. A slightly better and improved version of what’s in my sister’s friend party stationery. Are you curious? See below.
The main concept of this card was having cutest element to captivate younger guests (Your kid’s friends from school to be precise). So, each of these templates will have cute graphics or drawings such as, Cat in such cute & unique illustrations, Sunflowers with smiley, heart shapes and bubble speech to display your text
Let’s make it short, so you won’t get bored when you read our guides.
- Choose your favorite design, then Left-Click the template.
- After you clicked it, your browser will open a new page.
- Right-click your mouse button, then Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).