With Bagvania, you can freely choose unique, cute, elegant, modern designs that clearly tell everyone to keep it a secret with a fun and cute card design. If your child does have a bit of humor or love in cute things, lighten the mood with one of our funny birthday party invitation like these,
You might think these are a bit random, but it doesn’t. The reason was I wanted to capture everything that my children already had shown their loves toward it. From the adorable baby stroller, balloons, crib, to baby’s tiny foot prints.
Adding some rhyme words or quotes is also a good idea to go, and while a cute little rhymes or catchy phrases are important, don’t forget to include your details of the party while making the invites. A baby shower/birthday invitation should have these following items:
- Opening: Rhymes or Inspirational Quotes
- Baby’s or Mommy’s Name
- Day & Date
- Location (Where the party will be nailed down)
- Time (Choose between 9am to 7pm, you should be considered to your baby’s time for sleep) and so on.
- Dreescode (Optional)
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.