Buzz, buzz! Bee Day is here! Is it not amazing how fast time has passed? Your child is going to reach the wonderful one-year mark!
What’s the big deal with your invitation card plans for your child’s first birthday, then? Now allow me to share a touching story with you. My dear neighbor, who is like family, stopped by my house just the other day. Although beaming, she was a little stuck about how to design the ideal party invitation for her child’s special day.
But two days later, you know what happened? My idea was “bee-autiful”! It was a beezarrely excellent decision that I proposed a fun “bee-day” theme for her celebration!
When she saw the finished design, she was ecstatic and couldn’t wait to make it a reality. I’d like to share with you a preview of her “Bee Day” invitation card as winter embraces us warmly. There are three very cute designs in all, and here’s a little sneak peek at what they look like (see below).
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your jobs finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.