Hello. Good to see you again, everyone. In today’s article, we are going to share another six invitation card templates which has the perfect combination of the latest trend, which is Green Eucalyptus. We are going to share it as a baby shower party invites, but in reality, you can use it in numerous event you are going to have.
Thank you to my dear friend Emma, she is my childhood friends, which we’re so lucky enough that we could see each other’s after 5 years without any communications. She helps me a lot, especially for today’s design (Eucalyptus Baby Shower).
With all that being said, this card has simple or often called as modern setups. As we can see, you will get the card decorated with Canvas background. On each sides, you will get the card surrounded with beautiful, aesthetic Green Eucalyptus.
If you are new to this site, there is one last thing that you need to know from our site. In the last two months, we have been providing our template collections in Docx File. I’ve designed and made them using Microsoft Word, so it provides you a better and easier customization, for both beginner and advanced user.
*Note: the download instruction is placed at the end.
- Did you see the download button in above? If yes, click the download button.
- In a few seconds you are going to see Google drive page, that is the download menu.
- Click download, locate your default download folder
- Then click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- It would be better if you can get some information about “Printing Paper”, that suit your need as well as your budget.
- Mostly, people are going to pick either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper. Around 80-100 lbs.
- But there are many of them, such as Cotton, Kraft, Velum, Standard Text Paper, Linen, and others.