My daughter recently celebrated her sixth birthday. She has been into unicorns lately so we decided to throw her a unicorn party. The demand over Unicorn theme was steadily increasing right now so it was super easy to set our home into Wonderland and buy gifts for my daughter. Anyway, two days later, I decided to make other rendition of it, and sure most of you are going to be falling in love.
In the last post, (Just in case if you missed it), I also have shared bunch of other designs lately, you can see that by clicking each title which will direct you to the original article. Disney Princess, Halloween, and Peppa Pig. Okay, let’s see what do we have for today,
Rainbow and Unicorn are definitely good combination to have, so I added it (Rainbow) as the background design, and on top of it, you will get stunning Unicorn. The ears, eyelashes, and its horn will be covered with Gold Glitter texture, so make them swoon-worthy, and be prepared for many questions that will be asked by your guests. To give another details, I placed Flowers element on top of Unicorn head, which will match with its border design.
How do I get this one?
- The download button was placed above, click that and you’re going to land on Google Drive download menu. It’s safe from any virus.
- While you’re on Google drive menu, you can see another download button, click that, locate where you want the file is going to be saved, and hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
What should I do next?
- Unpack the file, install all fonts, and open your favorite template design with Ms. Word.
- Insert your text, to do it, click each text that you’re going to replace it, until you see this “I”, and now you can type your own text.
- Print it on card-stock paper (5×7), It would be better if you print it on standard text paper, just to make sure everything is great, then you can moved on to the card-stock paper.