Rainbow Confetti Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
In the last article that I posted a couple of days ago, I shared cute six cute templates for your daughter, you can see that here (if you haven’t), Minnie Mouse Invitation. As for today, I’ll brings up something unique for you. It would be perfect for this “Summer”. Why? Because it contains a lots of bright, fresh and flashy stuffs, which is perfect for us, as our Summer is somehow related with “flashy” and “vibrant” color, or otherwise, it’s called as “Fresh”.
Rainbow confetti, yup, I decided to name it like that. As we can see, this template has tons of “circle” confetti, falling from above, in various sizes, as well as colors. Not only that, you also got other items, such as Colorful Balloons, and other type of party popper graphics. Right at the center of the card, I’ve made and wrote some wording for you, you can use it as reference, so you can easily determine where to put your text or information.
Those who are new to this site, I’m almost forgot to mention it, by the way. Starting out from a couple weeks ago, in the recent update, you will also get the Docx file, because I decided to design and make my template in Microsoft Word, so it will be easier for you, for beginner to use my template, and you don’t need special skills in order to be able to edit or customize. Despite it’s easy-to-use, to use our template, it’s completely free, as long as you’re going to use it for your personal activity.
How to Download
- Firstly, you have to click the download link above.
- Wait a moment, as your browser will show you the Google Drive page shortly.
- *FYI* As we can see, the file has Rar file-extension, it makes lots easier for you to download all the files without having to do manually click every single of them.
- Click the download button, and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
What to do
- Extract the file (using Winrar), then install all files inside “Fonts” folder. So, you will have the exact “same” result as the “image” above.
- Open the file with Ms. Word and begin the editing process.