To anyone of you, who can’t find any solution yet for your “special day”, and need a good solution fast. Then you definitely need to see our massive collections, girls. From cute and adorably made template, like this cute “Doc McStuffins Invitation”, or if you preferred something more calm, and has soft color touch in it, then you need to have a look at these one, “Floral Birthday Invitation”.
Anyway, Today, we’re going to learn it together, so, I hope enjoyed today’s article. Happy reading, folks!
I’m pretty sure that every single one of you already familiar with this cute character, right? yep. I’ll give you another cute concept for your little princess’ upcoming birthday. You will get six portrait orientation design templates. On its background, I filled it up with stock white color, and drew a couple of stripes on it, with 50% opacity, so it didn’t distract the other stuff in this template.
You also got beautiful yet so adorable “Semi circle” border, Minnie ears silhouette and her iconic pink “Bow” hairclip, and last but not least, there will be some graphics or illustrations that inspired from her roles and parts in her cartoon movies. I can guarantee you that your little daughter will be very happy to see it as her upcoming birthday invitation card, and you can see that immediately.
*Note: the download instruction is placed at the end.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- It would be better if you can get some information about “Printing Paper”, that suit your need as well as your budget.
- Mostly, people are going to pick either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper. Around 80-100 lbs.